Sunday, May 15, 2011

Giving this a go

I sit here and begin the journey of a million characters.  I have come to the point of needing to write, I mean WRITE, without too many cares about being politically correct or giving a shit about sensitivity.  I have been too worried/concerned/giving a shit about things I say and do too much in the past, but have the intent of putting my thoughts here that won't be succumbed by brutal scrutiny.  If you like it, fine, if you don't, that's also fine.  Read it or not, I am writing for me.  I am going to write the things I feel, see, do, touch, taste, smell, hear and experience.  I am going to write about the feelings in my heart and share with "you" the thoughts and emotions I have.  At times I will be very shallow...am pretty good at that.  At other times I will be deep (let me know if you want more and I will deliver), and at other times I will be the voice of reason, optimism, or caution that the situtation at hand dictates.  I start this over the unrequested, and totally unrequited influence of one whom is both brilliant and seemingly happily endlessly tormented at the same time.  To you, my "friend", I wish well and am sorry our paths only crossed in terms unfitting for our true colors.  To put it bluntly, you fucked up and missed out... You aren't that brilliant after all I guess.

So here I go.
Born :)

No comments:

Post a Comment